|$109||$99||390sq ft||No||See Suite||2|
|$119||$109||410sq ft||Yes||See Suite||2|
|$119||$109||569sq ft||No||See Suite||4 + 2|
|$132||$119||770sq ft||Yes||See Suite||4 + 2|
|$170||$149||850sq ft||Yes||See Suite||4 + 2|
- Rates are for single/double occupancy.
- Children under 12 stay for free when accompanied by a parent.
- A charge of $10 per additional guest applies when more than 2 people occupy one suite.
- We allow occupancy by no more than 4 adults (excluding children under 12).
- Maximum occupancy in Mini and Studio suites is 2 people.
- Maximum occupancy in Executive, Signature and Maclaren suites is 6 people (up to 4 adults and 2 children under 12).
- Monthly rates (i.e. any stay of over 30 days) are tax-free.
Among hotels in downtown Ottawa, it’s hard to find a better value than The Business Inn & Suites. Our hotel is inexpensive, and many of the services you’d normally pay for are free at The Business Inn & Suites.
Here is a list of some of our free services:
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet (300 Mbps)
- In-suite coffee and tea
- Local telephone calls
- Personalized voicemail
- Air purifier (on request)
- Clothes steamer
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD player (on request)
- Access to on-demand services from Rogers and The Movie Network on every suite’s 46-inch television
- Access to on-site Fitness Centre and laundry facilities
- Wheel-in cot (on request)
- Bedside fan (on request)
- Bedside heater (on request)
- High chair and crib (on request)
It’s this type of value that has earned us Tripadvisor.com’s Traveler’s Choice Award for 2013.
Parking cannot be reserved, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.