|$129||$109||390 sq. ft.||No||See Suite||2|
|$139||$119||410 sq. ft.||Yes||See Suite||2|
|$149||$124||569 sq. ft.||No||See Suite||4|
|$159||$134||770 sq. ft.||Yes||See Suite||4|
|$159||$134||620 sq. ft.||No||4|
- Rates are for single/double occupancy.
- Children under 12 stay for free when accompanied by a parent.
- A charge of $10 per additional guest applies when more than 2 people occupy one suite.
- We allow occupancy by no more than 4 adults (excluding up to 2 children under 12).
- Maximum occupancy in Mini and Studio suites is 2 people.
- Maximum occupancy in Executive, Signature and Two Bed suites is 6 people (up to 4 adults and 2 children under 12).
- Monthly rates (i.e. any stay of over 30 days) are tax-free.
Among hotels in downtown Ottawa, it’s hard to find a better value than The Business Inn & Suites. Our hotel is inexpensive, and many of the services you’d normally pay for are free at The Business Inn & Suites.
Here is a list of some of our free services:
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet (300 Mbps)
- In-suite coffee and tea
- Local telephone calls
- Personalized voicemail
- Air purifier (on request)
- Clothes steamer
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD player (on request)
- Access to on-demand services from Rogers and The Movie Network on every suite’s 46-inch television
- Access to on-site Fitness Centre and laundry facilities
- Wheel-in cot (on request)
- Bedside fan (on request)
- Bedside heater (on request)
- High chair and crib (on request)
It’s this type of value that has earned us Tripadvisor.com’s Traveler’s Choice Award for 2013 and 2014 as well as awards from Hotels.com and Bookings.com.
Parking cannot be reserved, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.