Room & Rate Policies
The Business Inn & Suites’ front desk staff are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our room and rate policies. Please note that the following policies apply to all guest reservations regardless of booking source, unless authorization is provided in writing by our management team.
- Rates are for single/double occupancy.
- Children under 12 stay for free when accompanied by a parent.
- Maximum occupancy in Mini and Studio suites is 2 people.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 adults (and up to 2 children under 12 staying with a parent) in Executive, Signature, and Two Bed Suites.
- A charge of $10 per additional guest applies when more than 2 people occupy one suite.
- Animals are not permitted. However, we do accept service animals with required documentation that must be presented upon check in.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization
Please note that upon check in, we do require a bank issued credit card in the name of the occupant, in order to process a $300 pre-authorization for security/incidentals and to cover a $300 cleaning fee if there is any smoking. We do not accept pre-paid credit cards, debit cards or cash for the $300 pre-authorization.
Groups and Local Guests
Travellers, especially those travelling on business are our focus. To maintain the good night sleep our guests deserve, as a general rule we do not permit group bookings, such as sports teams, bands, wedding parties, etc; even if reservations are made by individual members of a group. We also decline local guests (those out to celebrate the Grey Cup, New Year’s Eve, etc) for similar reasons. We strictly enforce our late night quiet hours policy.
Parking cannot be reserved, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.